Friendly Reminders For August
Hey guys, just a few reminders about things currently going on in and around the site.
- If you haven't already, make sure to add us as a friend on Myspace. We're almost up to 1,000 friends on there, so help us reach our goal!
- Don't forget to download any old podcast episodes that you may want to listen too. Each time I upload one from now on, I have to take one offline, so get 'em while they're hot!
- Pitch us your double features. We want to know what you want us to review on our podcast. We're looking for interesting movie pairings so, leave us a voicemail by calling (206) 202-4667 (quick and painless, you just have to talk to a machine) and tell us why you chose the two films you did. Hurry up and get them in before this Sunday's show!
- This week's show will be about "The Dark Knight". I would normally emplore you to go out and see it so you can follow along but, I can't imagine any of you won't be. Although, I just heard on the news that theaters are quickly selling out tickets for this weekend, so you better get yours soon!
- August 1st is the 1 year anniversary of our rebirth, so keep your eyes out in the coming weeks for some cool new birthday content.
That's it! Thanks for listening to the show and hanging around the site. If you've been trolling for a while and haven't registered, be sure to do it so you can start joining in on the conversation.