It's about that time again for us at Bloody Good Horror to start recruiting horror loving nuts to help us out. See that picture above? Think of me as Jack Nicholson, the wise sage-like father of Bloody Good Horror. And young Danny there, well he represents this fledgling horror site and the potential that it has to grow into a strapping young lad who talks to an imaginary friend who lives in his finger.
The problem? Well, if you're a fan than you know that we've assembled quite the impressive roster of writers around here. The issue is, some days it seems like there's more horror out there than we can keep up with.
The moral of this story? Shelley Duvall must die at all costs. That, and we need bloggers... lots of delicious bloggers.
Here are the requirements:
- Must be enthusiastic about both horror and being a part of the BGH team. We're looking for writers who can make writing for us a priority.
- Must be able to post at least 3 times a week. If you wish to post more that's great.
- Must be a solid writer with a grasp on basic English (including grammar and spelling). Basic HTML and image-editing skills are a major plus.
You may be asking yourself what kind of things you would be covering. First I would recommend scanning down our blogs page and checking some stories out. For a basic gist, in our blog section we like to cover the following:
- Trailers for upcoming films
- Coverage of major breaking news stories
- Helping our readers rediscover old gems, with a current spin.
- Horror gaming news
- Humorous horror related viral videos.
- Outrageous and/or horror related real life news stories
In order to apply, all you have to do is send us an email with "Blogger Wanted" in the Headline. Please include name, age, relevant experience and writing samples if you have them. Until then, we're looking forward to hearing from you.